Get Massive Traffic & Clients thanks to our PPC Service
Pay-Per-Click Advertising has many benefits. It can be a very cost effective way of generating massive and targeted traffic to your website. SMEs use PPC Advertising to let their products or services be found by potential buyers and Large Companies use PPC Advertising to build brand awareness and accelerate growth. While SEO tactics can take months to get results, PPC Advertising can cause positive changes onto your business within days of implementation. But you need help. You need PPC Experts like Us to Set everything right in your Account if you don’t want to lose your Ad Spend Budget. Our top-notch PPC Service will provide you with a dedicated PPC Specialist to Create, Manage, and Monitor your Paid Digital Media Account. Keyword research is used to analyze which search terms will be more beneficial for your business. Our Job consists of : (1) setting media objectives in light of marketing and advertising objectives, (2) developing a media strategy for implementing media objectives, (3) designing media tactics for realizing media strategy, and (4) proposing procedures for evaluating the effectiveness of the media plan, are used to provide you the digital presence you need in Google and its Search partners. Each PPC Package includes a free Landing page analysis, Weekly performance monitoring, Dashboard integration & a clear Reporting. We’ll enter into a ”win-win” contract with you. You’ll never fail or lose your hard-earned money if you choose Us today as your PPC Manager. We offer three PPC Packages : PPC Small Package ($1,000 – $2,999 monthly Ad spend Budget), PPC Medium Package ($3,000 – $4,999 monthly Ad spend Budget) and PPC Large Package ($5,000 – $10,000 monthly Ad spend Budget). You can choose the Package that suits you…
Purchase a Package
Campaign Set Up
Management & Monitoring
What is PPC ?
- Pay Per Click (or SEM – Search Engine Marketing in Google’s parlance) is a type of advertising strategy that directs traffic to your website from an ad that you paid a search engine or host website to post. It is basically the amount of money spent to get your advertisement from a search engine or website that you don’t own to be clicked.
- Types of PPC campaigns are:
– Search Adwords Campaign
– Remarketing on the Google Display Network
Who should use this package ?
All Businesses who want to improve their online presence on Google or Bing and show their products to those people who are looking for them.
What does it do for my business ?
It improves your online presence on Google search and increases the chance of targeting the right customers at the right time.
Does it put my ad on the top page of Google every time ?
No, and in most cases, you wouldn’t want it to be. The Google AdWords system does not just take into account the bid price when arranging the sponsored ads. The position of any ad takes into account over one hundred different factors including your quality score, volume of clicks, and website & content relevancy, enabling Google to deliver the right results to end users and empowering smaller advertisers to compete with other advertisers who have much higher budgets. If any company or agency was to offer you top spot or guaranteed positions our advice is to run because it’s simply not possible !
Will it ensure sales and leads to our business ?
No. Just like any type of advertising, Google AdWords can never guarantee any sure sales or customers. Once your ads are posted on Google Search we can no longer control the decision of your potential customers. The most that we can do is target the right people at the right time. And the rest is upon their discretion.
Do I need to have an existing Google AdWords account to avail of the service ?
No. We can set up your client’s Google AdWords account and then link it to our AdWords manager account.
Are landing pages always recommended, or can I just use my homepage ?
A great landing page is critical for any PPC campaign to be effective. People clicking on your PPC ads are more likely to have a strong purchase intent compared to general browsers, that’s why the landing page needs to be optimized to meet their expectations. We offer free landing page analysis along with our proposal, and landing page optimization & setup for an extra fee.
Do I have access to the PPC Campaign that you are going to create ?
Yes. We offer transparency compared to other agencies to assure that you are getting the right data and you can see the performance of the campaign anytime you want.
Why do I need PPC when I have SEO ?
- Any SEO campaign done in a safe, organic way will take some time to rank. A business could utilize PPC to advertise on the search page for the same keywords while the SEO campaign is still gaining momentum.
- PPC is also useful if you want to maximize the search page. There are different businesses located on the search page. To fully maximize it, use PPC.
- Finally, while it is impossible to rank for a competitor’s brand organically, this is common practice in an AdWords campaign.
Can I do PPC without SEO ?
- Yes, as PPC is not SEO dependent. It does not rely on Google search algorithms. It’s an advertising campaign that takes advantage of Google’s nature as a search engine.
- Unlike SEO, PPC will never generate free traffic because Google is ranking you based on your ad spend and not the quality of your site. SEO is an investment in the quality of your site and not just an investment in gaining organic rankings.
Can I target my competitor’s keywords ?
Yes. With PPC, you can target the competitor’s keywords. Unlike with SEO, you’re limited to the keywords on your website. Targeting your competitor’s keywords is ideal for new businesses because you want to target people who are looking for the same business as yours or have the same type of service.